The City Council of Summerville will hold its regularly scheduled meeting Monday evening at 5 PM in city hall. WZQZ will have a reporter at the meeting to bring you highlights in upcoming newscasts and online.
See below for what the council is set to discuss.
- Discuss Robocall system and hear updates:
- Discuss SCADA System & hear update on Badger Meter Systems:
- a. Approve minutes from previous meeting.
- b. Consider approving The Alcohol Heroes Bartenders and Beverage Catering as the alcohol vendors for Oktoberfest at the Depot on October 20, as well as The Renaissance Festival, November 3 at the Depot.
- c. Consider amending the Early Retirement Policy years of service requirements from ten years to twenty years.
- d. Discuss cleaning back wash ponds at Water Treatment Plant.