- Discover a local fundraiser or community drive or coordinated event to join others in your area or with your same interests in giving back — they need your help.
- Give to your favorite cause or a fundraiser to help those in need.
- Share kindness with your neighbors–check on those who are alone and may need help with errands or just a friendly voice to talk to.
- Show gratitude to healthcare workers, service providers, and other essential workers who are making sure we still have the services we rely on, even at risk to their own health.
- Post a poster or sign of support for your community workers, neighbors, and passers-by to cheer them up and on.
- Volunteer virtually with an organization
- Share a quick tutorial that offers up a skill or lesson to help others discover something new or helps students add to their at-home learning.
- Encourage others to share kindness and be generous during this time
If you are posting for GivingTuesday on social media, use the hashtags #GAgives, and #GivingTuesday