If you are doing repairs in the town of Trion, you need to get a building permit.  Mayor Benny Perry reminds those who might be doing repair from the flood damages that they need to get a building permit.

Building permits are available from the temporary office of the Town of Trion that is currently located at the Trion United Methodist Church.  Mayor Perry said anyone seeking a permit can contact Jackie with the Town of Trion at 706-331-7020.