There were no new food service establishment inspection scores to report for the last full week of May in Chattooga County.

Should you have any complaints regarding any permitted food service or tourist accommodation operating in Chattooga County, please feel free to register that complaint with the Chattooga County Environmental Health Department by calling (706) 857-3377.