According to the Northwest Georgia Department of Public Health web site, there have been no restaurant inspection scores posted for eating establishments in Chattooga County since February. Should you have any complaints regarding any permitted food service operating in Chattooga County, please feel free to register that complaint with the Chattooga County Environmental Health Department by calling (706) 857-3377