Georgia Agriculture Commissioner Tommy Irvin said that several shrimp snacks are being recalled due to the fact that ingredients were used and not listed on the product.
- The following items are affected by the recall:
- 2.5-ounce Marco Polo Brand Shrimp Snacks Original, UPC 24628 92482
- 2.5-ounce Marco Polo Brand Shrimp Snacks Onion & Garlic Flavored, UPC 24628 51183
- .5-ounce Marco Polo Brand Shrimp Snacks Bar-B-Que Flavored, UPC 24628 51083
- All expiration dates of 08-13-10 and earlier are affected by this recall.
People who have allergies to milk or soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening reaction if they consume these products, officials said.
Consumers who purchased the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Those with questions may contact the company at 909-464-1122 Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST.