Mayor Ben Perry of Trion reminds those that are doing work in the city limits that any building repair requires a town building permit.

Those permits are available from the temporary offices of the Town of Trion located at the Trion United Methodist Church.  Mayor Perry said anyone seeking a permit or that has questions can call Jackie with the Town of Trion at 706-331-7020.