It has been several weeks since we have had any new food service establishment inspection scores to report in Chattooga County.  There are no new scores for any restaurants in the area.

Should you have any complaints regarding any permitted food service operating in Chattooga County, please feel free to register that complaint with the Chattooga County Environmental Health Department by calling (706) 857-3471.